Monday, October 25, 2010

long winded....

i have been riding lisa's bike around hb for about...well 2 years now? well, since i started riding a bike again. and maybe it is stored in my garage, so it has been very convenient NOT to purchase my own bike (thanks lis). but we knew the day would have to come. and when john and shelly came to town this weekend, we thought it would be the perfect saturday morning activity - followed by a bike ride of course! please dont judge my hideousness in these pics.


and then warren and i danced on the beach. (thanks to john hawley for taking the pics. we made him and shelly pose on the beach to snap a few kissing/dipping shots, but somehow he didnt email those to me - weird.)


we also saw this on friday night:

yes, that is matthew morrison, but we didnt exactly see him. we saw south pacific, and mm used to play lieutenant cable back in the day on broadway. i am liking him more and more - well glee in general that is. ever since the brit episode.

we also ate a lot with the parents this weekend. some great suggestions if you live locally: habana (cuban food - the lab, costa mesa), luigis (italian - main st, hb), melting pot (fondue - off jamboree, irvine).

oh - and i made crepes. with my new crepe maker from williams sonoma that i am obsessed with. this recipe is the BEST. and the pan is heaven.

and my newest book (checked out from the hb library):

dont judge me.

3 comments:

sarah marie. said...

this post is why i love you. ps..did you know i played i forget her name in south pacific? the one that sings happy talk. in middle school.

Miriam said...

LOVE the new bike. Congrats! And the pics on the beach!

Ashlei said...

Erin! I got so excited when I randomly bumped into your blog! You look absolutely stunning (as usual) and I got really excited to read about the life of Erin because you are always full of awesome stories! Keep in touch chica, because don't worry, I added you on my blog. haha