Monday, November 10, 2008

maeve's bday.



i love maeve millard baughman. i just do. and i hope that she can forgive me for calling/texting her on her last two birthdays and not saying "happy birthday, maeve." for some reason, i always am thinking of her on her special day, but my brain makes a disconnect of the day (although i remember and recognize it the day before and after). anyhow - happy birthday maeve!! she is one of my best friends and she has always been there for me! she was there in a drop of a hat in nyc, and she has always known exactly what to say to make me feel better about life! she is so loyal and always has the best advice. i hope you had the best day ever, maevey!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

maeve said...

erin, you sweetheart! i love that i can always expect a call from you on my b-day :) thanks for the post, xoxox!!