from the front to back.
my trip to utah was a success. for many reasons....
1. warren did not die on his 3 mountain in a day adventure while i was away.
2. i was able to see both my prego friends (about to pop)
3. squeezed in a day trip to richfield and saw grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins
4. had a delicious all-you-can-eat breakfast with the bro-in-law
5. met a couple little humans for the first time
6. caught up with many other friends along the way!
sunday dinner. larisa's baby bump.
my gma hawley.
thanks to all my g's who made it such a fab fun-filled girls weekend. i wasnt able to get a lot of pics (warren had the camera for his grand adventure), but we had a spa day, nice dinner and trip to the hospital to see katie and her unborn. all in all - success!!