Monday, September 8, 2008

sleep in.

when i first started working, our morning meeting was at 9 am. that soon changed to 8:30 and even though it was just half an hour earlier....it kills me. seriously. but then, something magical happened this week!! our stand-up meeting has returned to 9 am! after 4 months of suffering, i seriously couldnt be happier. anyone who knows me, knows that i absolutely HATE waking up in the morning - it is the worst part of the day. i now bless this extra half hour - thanks boss.

6 comments:

Stephanie J. Robertson said...

yes, remember our lovely hooded faces at early morning seminary. poor sister h. would have pictures of everyone looking all cute and you and me in pjs and a hood sweatshirts, giving the peace sign... nerds :)

scott and lindsey said...

I'm with you on that lady! Waking up is THE WORST- i love being comfy in my bed.. and the extra half our is HUGE! I'm very very happy for you.

Hawley Family said...

Such a LUCKY GIRL!! I can't remember what it was like...ha ha. You have to check our blog...we put up some newborn pics of Sophie...TO DIE FOR!!

Laura said...

An extra half-hour makes all the difference!!! That is great news!

pequeno said...

Thinking back to convention days... YES you were the worst!!!!!!!! But I can't judge, seeing as how I picked a profession that glamorizes sleeping until eleven. You are a trooper.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀