Monday, September 8, 2008

sleep in.

when i first started working, our morning meeting was at 9 am. that soon changed to 8:30 and even though it was just half an hour earlier....it kills me. seriously. but then, something magical happened this week!! our stand-up meeting has returned to 9 am! after 4 months of suffering, i seriously couldnt be happier. anyone who knows me, knows that i absolutely HATE waking up in the morning - it is the worst part of the day. i now bless this extra half hour - thanks boss.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

yes, remember our lovely hooded faces at early morning seminary. poor sister h. would have pictures of everyone looking all cute and you and me in pjs and a hood sweatshirts, giving the peace sign... nerds :)

scott and linds said...

I'm with you on that lady! Waking up is THE WORST- i love being comfy in my bed.. and the extra half our is HUGE! I'm very very happy for you.

Stacie Hawley said...

Such a LUCKY GIRL!! I can't remember what it was like...ha ha. You have to check our blog...we put up some newborn pics of Sophie...TO DIE FOR!!

L said...

An extra half-hour makes all the difference!!! That is great news!

pequeno said...

Thinking back to convention days... YES you were the worst!!!!!!!! But I can't judge, seeing as how I picked a profession that glamorizes sleeping until eleven. You are a trooper.