Saturday, November 24, 2007

yet again...another crush

ok, so i am a little late jumping on the "mcdreamy train," but seriously? i mean...the man is beautiful. shan, you would be happy to know that now i am finally getting into greys. i know. it took me like a year of you saying it the "best show" and blah blah blah, but really...it is. obviously i need to start with season one and work my way up to really understanding everything going on this season in full detail. i mean...i have the time for it (lets be honest). i am thinking a marathon next week.
ps. saw enchanted with pd in it. he is darling.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Don't you just love him!?!?!?!?! Glad you've jumped on the McDreamy train!

sarah marie. said...

just wait till you see it from episode one. he's perfect.

Stephanie said...

we are going to see enchanted today and i am really excited! and yes, quite dreamy- i agree.

jocelyn said...

We just started watching Grey's Anatomy too! I feel like a dork for being so late in the game, but we just finished season one and season two is on it's way. I really like it so far!

scott and linds said...

yeah he's hot, but no one touches George Clooney!! Now he's what I call McSTEAMY!! YEYA!!

I miss you lil miss!

Tiffany said...

Erin, I love your blog! You make me laugh. I love to see updates on your life without having to always ask Bobs what you are up too.