Tuesday, September 8, 2009

spent labor day here yesterday.


love san clemente. i am seriously so spoiled living in california. i dont think i could ever live anywhere else ever again. is that bad? warren and i were able to play with some of our south county "married" friends :-) and it was bomb. i even got in the water. and surfed. this is me below (thanks jill for the great shot)....



ok. maybe thats not me. but i really did get into the water. all the way. i am talking head under!! do you know what a HUGE step this is?!! anna marie, watch out.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

hahaha love you.

jill said...

so PROUD of your milestones lately...even if we did have to hold your hand on the way in. :)

Ben and Cynda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben and Cynda said...

I am VERY impressed. I can't believe you tried surfing and went all the way in the ocean. You now eat cheese on your hamburger and eat eggs. You just keep surprising me. I wonder what will be next.

jocelyn said...

that looks just like you in the surfing picture. you could've fooled me!