Wednesday, February 27, 2008

maybe he didnt like your hat.

so...shelly and i venture to b-town's valley plaza mall tonight to acquire some essentials. on the way out, there were some high school boys hanging around the front doors. they began making comments and whistling (yes, i am happy to know that i can turn a 16 year olds head...i mean, i look 12 so it is perfect right?). i of course do not acknowledge and shelly and i go on our merry way. i instantly felt something wet on my bare foot (i was wearing my rainbows) and assumed i stepped in a puddle. i walked a few more feet to look down and see a huge lugie intertwined in my toes and flip-flop. are you freaking kidding me? ONE OF THESE LOSER HIGH SCHOOL BOYS SPIT ON ME!!! I was outraged. what a disrespectful prick. just bc i dont look at you after you cat-call at me? i hate men. they are awful creatures (i of course do not include my father in this grouping), but after the last couple days i am wanting to become a lesbian. we get to the car and shelly is giving me napkins and purell to wipe down the disease ridden boy's saliva and i almost puke. i turned to my mother and asked her, "who does that?!! why would he do that?!! why would he spit on me??" to this she responded, "maybe he didnt like your hat."

11 comments:

Ben and Cynda said...

yes i am sure it had to have been the hat...oh shel-dawg

sarah marie. said...

i am seriously laughing so hard right now. love that your mom said that.

Miriam said...

Ha! I'm dying right now!! "We're all special!!"

Erin said...

haha - mir. thanks for bringing it back. that was awesome.

Emily said...

sick... grose... ew ew ew... I am seriously gagging just thinking of it. On a lighter note... your mom is hilarious!

Stephanie said...

i love shelly hawley.

jill facer said...

this story could not be any more classic EZE.

Anonymous said...

holy cow! you are hilarious!
I read your "encounter" to Bryce and we were both dying laughing. You're awesome.
Have you move to Huntington Yet, or are you still in Bakersfield?

scott and linds said...

hahaha- that is so sick but funny! Your moms got it right i think. Please don't become a lesbian- you have too much style for that.

Becky said...

You have just officially made my day. How funny??!!!

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

this is so sad- why do all of the men you encounter have to be total ass holes?