Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Best Thing To Ever Happen To Me...

So, I replaced my razor blade tonight with what I thought was a normal Venus cartridge, but I was wrong. Very, very wrong. What I discovered was the best invention known to women - the Venus Breeze. This little gem has a built-in shaving cream gooey-like substance on both the top and bottom of the blade. It works like a dream. I am literally so impressed by it. I ran upstairs immediately following my shower and told both of my roommates, "I am in love." And I am. Please try it for yourself - you will not be disappointed. I mean....it must be that good if I am blogging about it.

3 comments:

sarah marie. said...

i am rolling.

Stephanie said...

are you getting paid to say all this???

no, natuarlly i am gonna have to try this now because i hate shaving and welcome anything that makes the experience eaiser.

Erin said...

I wish I was getting paid for this. I could use the extra cash.